Sunday, February 25, 2007

Blogging

Yesterday I was having a conversation about blogs and about why you'd want to do them. At the time, I was saying that they were for those with large egos who wanted others to know what they were doing - that they welcomed the comments of strangers. What kind of people keep blogs?


And then I talked to my grandmother today. I was telling her about my adventures in the kitchen and as she laughed, she said I should write them down. So I thought I would and share them with those who would appreciate the story.

Then I remembered that somewhere I had a private blog. It had been for me to experiment with writing so I was going to strip it and re-use it for my kitchen stories. But I started reading some of the previous posts and although a bit cryptic for the outsider, I can't bring myself to delete them. So they remain.

Yesterday blogs were bad. Today I'm about to post a dozen stories. Enjoy.

No comments: