Sunday, June 10, 2007

LIfe is Exciting

Life is exciting!

My day has been full since I woke up and the rest of the day is fully planned.

The first item on my agenda was cleaning up the food my cat threw up. I have two small areas of carpet in the house and the rest is wood. She choose a nice central area of carpet and then, denied having anything to do with it. There's only two of us in here, I pointed out, and it wasn't me.

Next, I started making my grocery list. Before I could start, I had to determine what in my fridge was still good. I started looking and then hauled over the garbage. I'm still of the opinion that expiry dates are a guideline. Things turn before they're supposed to and others last long after they should have developed two legs and ran away. I was surprised at how much didn't need to be thrown out. Then I started looking at the vegetables. Need to rethink how many and how often I buy vegetables.

So onto grocery shopping and going to the hardware shop. I am to buy an agar, which sounds like a cook stove but apparently is a tool to stick down the drain. I'm spending my afternoon doing laundry and unclogging a drain. I've been told to wear gloves as it will get nasty quickly.

I have to find my window fan which means turning the place upside down.

I have a cupboard to reorganize. I'm scared to start in case I don't finish it and it becomes one of those unfinished jobs that's a bigger mess than when you started.

I have bills to pay.

Life is so exciting . . . .

No comments: